Original release date: August 31, 2016
Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in several products. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities could allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller wIPS Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-wlc-2
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller TSM SNMP Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-wlc-1
- Cisco WebEx Meetings Player Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-webex
- Cisco Virtual Media Packager PAM API Unauthorized Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-vmp
- Cisco Small Business 220 Series Smart Plus Switches SNMP Unauthorized Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-sps3
- Cisco Small Business 220 Series Smart Plus Switches Web Interface Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-sps2
- Cisco Small Business 220 Series Smart Plus Switches Web Interface Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-sps1
- Cisco Small Business 220 Series Smart Plus Switches Web Interface Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-sps
- Cisco Small Business SPA3x/5x Series Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-spa
- Cisco WebEx Meetings Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-meetings-player
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Mediation Fulfillment Directory Traversal File System Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-hcmf
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Mediation Fulfillment Authenticated Directory Traversal Vulnerability cisco-sa-20160831-hcm
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.