Yup, that’s right. In honor of Computer Security Day, we are partnering with Softonic to give away ten 1-year subscriptions to AVG’s best antivirus protection: AVG Internet Security – Unlimited.
With it you can protect all your Windows, Mac, and Android devices for yourself and everyone in your family – no matter how many you have.
Entering to win is simple
- Like Softonic’s Facebook page
- Leave a comment on this post telling us how you keep your devices safe
- Share this picture
Easy, right? You have until 23:59 (GMT) on Wednesday, December 7, 2016, to enter. Once the competition closes, we’ll select 10 winners at random from all qualifying entries and notify them via Facebook direct message, then announce them on Facebook the following week. If you’re one of the lucky winners, go to this page to activate your gift license.
And whether you win or not, here are
3 simple things you can do to stay safe online
- Cover your bases. From keeping all your applications up-to-date to deleting sensitive files, all the must-dos are in one place, a checklist we’ve put together for you to use to keep yourself – and your family – safe.
- Use strong passwords. Don’t know how? No worries! Here’s a foolproof way to make passwords that are super-simple but super-strong.
- Run a strong antivirus. You’ll need more than just a virus detector to stay safe these days – something that really beefs up your PC’s firewall, encrypts and password-protects private files, and updates in real time to keep you safe against even the latest threats.
Good thing AVG Internet Security – Unlimited ticks all those boxes. But even if you don’t win the contest, you can try it for free right now!